Thursday, December 29, 2005

Just when did the house get so quiet…
I know the kids have been gone for a while now, but I guess the house just never felt empty, just recently I realized how empty it really is. I found myself yelling at the animals as if they were my kids, they were fighting amongst themselves like the kids use to…and while I was doing this I realized my voice seemed to be echoing back at me…wow! I couldn’t believe it. Although it was just myself and the animals at home. Is this the empty nest syndrome that I’ve heard of before. It’s just Da Big Kahuna and myself home now and when he’s at work it’s me and the animals, ALL 4 of them, one dog, 3 cats. I guess I will be learning animal languages huh ;o) LOL
May You Find Many Blessings in the New Year
God Bless You All from our Home to Yours

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Whistle Britches said...

If the animals are talking or yelling back consider yourself to be Dr. Doolittle. see you at the partay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home